AAS was established in 1990 and today is one of the biggest colleges in Thessaloniki. It is well-known for its high standard education in Art & Design Studies.
At AAS we understand that in order to reach your full potentials, you need a modern, friendly and inspiring environment. This is the reason why we constantly invest in our premises and resources. High-tech computers, magazines, books, DVDs and all necessary equipment is there to help you with your studies. You study and practice at fully equipped Computer Studios, Fashion Design Studios, Design Studios while you can enjoy and relax at the College’s cafe.
AAS is an excellent choice for you who want to make a difference in the fields of art, design and communication. You are trained according to the British educational system and you are prepared to answer all the challenges in the international market. You follow the same curriculum, the same programme and you obtain the same Bachelor and Master Degrees as the students at University of Sunderland. You get the same top quality British education. You keep updated with all international trends in design and graphics.
Why study at AAS
- It is the only University College in Greece with such a wide range of British Design courses in graduate and postgraduate level
- Exceptionally talented PhD and MA academic faculty with international experience as academics and design practitioners as well
- All programmes of study meet the high-quality standards required by the UK Quality Assurance Agency (QAA)
- Same High Education standards as University of Sunderland in the UK
- Mirror extensive facilities and resources as University of Sunderland in the UK
- AAS College reduces the cost of a UK degree significantly
- Personal interest to students; each student is one of the hundreds not of the thousands
- Safety and well-being
- Great student life: Enjoyment and fun
AAS College has franchise collaboration with the British University of Sunderland in Design programs.
The courses we run under the umbrella of the UoS are:
- BA(Hons) Advertising and Design
- BA(Hons) Animation and Games Art
- BA(Hons) Fashion Product and Promotion
- BA(Hons) Graphic Design
- MA Design - Advertising pathway
- MA Design - Animation pathway
- MA Design – Branding pathway
- MA Design - Digital Graphics pathway
- MA Design - Fashion Design pathway
- MA Design - Fashion Promotion pathway
- MA Design - Games Design pathway
- MA Design - Graphic Design pathway
AAS College has franchise collaboration too with SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority).
The courses we run under the umbrella of the SQA are:
- Advanced Diploma in Interior Design
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma in Business
- Advanced Diploma in Computing
The graduates of the SQA programmes have the opportunity to continue with studies directly at final year of a Bachelor Degree, because of the SQA articulation agreements with a number of highly regarded Universities in countries such as the UK, USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand.